60 40 Parenting Plan

Parenting is hard. It’s even harder when you’re a parent who has kids with special needs. If you’re struggling to find ways to keep your sanity while raising children with special needs, then you’ve come to the right place.

I’m here to give you ideas and inspiration for parenting with special needs kids. Whether you have a child with autism, ADHD, Down syndrome, or another condition, these ideas will help you stay sane and focused.

What is 60 40 parenting plan? 

A 60/40 parenting plan is a way for parents to divide up child care responsibilities between them. The parent who has primary custody gets 60% of the time while the other parent gets 40%. This means that the primary custodial parent spends 60% of his or her time caring for the children, while the noncustodial parent spends 40% of his or her free time taking care of the kids.

The idea behind this type of arrangement is so that both parents can spend quality time with their children without having to sacrifice too much sleep. In addition, it helps prevent one parent from being overbearing on the other by giving each person equal amounts of responsibility.

How does it work?

In order to create a 60/40 parenting plan, there are two things that need to be considered: how many hours per week do you want to spend with your children and what percentage of those hours should go towards childcare versus personal activities like reading books or watching movies.

For example, let’s say that you want to spend an average of four hours per day with your children. You also decide that you would rather read than watch TV during that time period. That leaves you with eight hours in which to accomplish all of your daily tasks. Of course, if you don’t get any sleep at night, you may not feel as though you have enough energy left over to take part in extracurricular activities. So, instead of spending three hours doing homework after school, you might choose to put off studying until later in the evening.

What Does 60/40 Custody Mean?

The term “custody” is used in many different ways when talking about children’s legal rights. In this context, it refers specifically to how much time each parent has with their kids. A 50/50 schedule would mean that both parents have equal amounts of time with their kids. But what if you want your kid to spend less than half his or her waking hours at home? Or maybe you’d prefer more time spent away from home. How could you achieve that goal?

One option is to use a 60/40 parenting agreement. With this kind of arrangement, the primary caregiver receives 60% of the time with the child. Meanwhile, the secondary caregiver only gets 40% of the time.

This works well because it allows the primary caregiver to focus solely on the child’s education and development. He or she doesn’t have to worry about making sure that he or she isn’t neglectful toward the child. And since the secondary caregiver is responsible for most of the household chores, they won’t have to deal with cleaning up dirty diapers or cooking meals. Instead, they’ll just enjoy some extra time together.

Interesting information about 60 40 parenting plan

  1. It provides the best environment for the child to learn new skills.
  2. It lets the primary caregiver devote himself or herself entirely to raising the child.
  3. It prevents the primary caregiver from feeling guilty about leaving the house early every morning.
  4. It makes it easier for the primary caregiver to balance work and family life.
  5. It encourages the primary caregiver to make better decisions regarding the child’s upbringing.
  6. It gives the primary caregiver the opportunity to pursue hobbies outside of caring for the child. Reduces stress levels among the entire family.
  7. It ensures that the child will receive adequate attention from both parents and creates a sense of equality between the two caregivers.

Leave a Comment